Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sober

The party has ended for this party animal.
Yes, folks, you need a new drinking partner, a new partner in crime, a new crazy girl, a new wingman.
Well, at least for the next 7 months or so. Eh, it was getting outta hand again anyway. In the past I've been able to pump those brakes to this crazy train just before I flew off the track, but now there's a new reason. A bun in the oven.

Miss wine night with the girls. Ok, ok, it was more like BOTTLES of wine night... I still miss them!!!
No more drunk-texting, late night runs to Quarter Pounder with the crackies in Concord, no Dirty Delta, Ski Beach or Lost Isle this summer. Boy, oh boy.

And this is how I will occupy my time until then - haha! This blog should get interesting since I tend to write things for self-entertainment. I don't know if I should be glad that I have boring neighbors, or maybe they're dramatic but I've never really been around to find out. Most exciting thing to happen after work today is the next door lady was yelling at someone to stay outta her room and stop touching her shit. I thought it was hilarious because I didn't hear anyone arguing back. Maybe she was talking to herself? Last night I thought I heard their headboard banging against the wall, but I think it was my over-active imagination. Wishful thinking?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is still chocolate.
    A friend of mine had to give up the grape for some medical treatment. It was easy to avoid the party-hardies (not miss them so much). I remember her saying, "When I'm not drinking with them, they're not that funny."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, people are annoying when I don't drink. Everyone wanted me around when I was pregnant because they needed a designated driver. I go out on RARE occasion, but where are they NOW? Nowhere. Hahaha! It's ok. My 2 year old entertains me a million times over.

      Delete