Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fax Confirmation Stealers

Why can't co-workers pay attention to what they are doing? Mine tend to grab everything and anything in printers, copiers, and faxes without flipping through the stuff first to make sure it belongs to them. Do they think they are the only ones who work around here?! Bastards!


Well, off to fax a billion pages to Countrywide to help out a client with their loan modification... and pretend I'm one of those DMV security guards making sure my fax goes through so I don't have to repeat this process 5 more times today.


**Update** The fax-confirmation-stealers' fax didn't go through, so I'm going to "accidently" toss it in the trash and forget to tell her. Maybe that'll teach her to be more cautious AND considerate.

6 comments:

  1. Probably not but at least you have a little gratification that hers didn't go through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UPDATE: The fax stealer ended up leaving my company, and she was always in a pissy, negative mood. I ended up leaving the company after 13 years. I'm sure she's still the same grumpy person. Haha ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi there , nice blog ..love darlin Nikki , prince is so cool yet hot! thanks for the comments , nice to meet you

    karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prince has some amazing songs from the 80/90s! He happened to do a free secret show at Virgin Records in Hollywood a few years ago while I was in town... I missed it. Boooo for me. :(

      Delete
  3. haha, I think you shoudl fight them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid the fax stealer is not as stealth as I. My ninja skills would put her to shame. And in a hospital...

      Delete