Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The New Demi Moore?

I can't believe I haven't caught up with all the blogs in a few months! I've been missing out on so much :(

Well, I have 2 more weeks until the baby is born. We've taken preggo pics, thrown baby showers (conservative and party-animal status) and are still trying to get everything ready for a new life to be born.

Since I'm at work I'll be making this post very brief and boring, but I'll leave you with one of our preggo pics and post a better entry later.

:)

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! Glad to hear all is well and you're having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how are things going with your two boys? I hope they are doing better and realizing momma has a right to be happy as well.

    I have been happy here in Texas my kids of course still are not happy about me being here but they will have to deal with it. It has been 4 years since I came here, one is 30 and the other close to it...it is time to grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danni! Things are very good :) my older two kids are IN LOVE with the baby. My daughter, who is now 17, was in the delivery room with me, so she was attached to the baby immediately. My son, who is now 15, took a month or two to come around. It broke my heart at first, because my son would stay in his room to avoid seeing the baby. One time he and I passed each other in the hallway, and my son avoided touching me or the baby; it was very obvious.

    I knew that forcing the baby upon them would push them further away, so I let the two kids come around to him on their own. Now they are constantly playing with him and laughing at him. It's awesome!

    I'll try to post some pictures in a bit. Hope you are doing well too!

    ReplyDelete