Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Patience - Of Which I Have NONE





When it comes to things I want, I have absolutely no patience to sit and wait for them to happen. I'm about a month away from getting my new car. I don't like paying interest on stuff, so I'm buying it cash. If I wouldn't have had my head up my ass last summer during my "Shit Show of 2014" I would have had it by now. Instead I was too busy partying and throwing money away. Now I'm pouting in my head like a little girl that's not getting what she wants. NOW. LOL! It's so close, I can taste it. WAHHH!! I want my baby so bad. :(



Next up on my list is completing my Real Estate Broker's License courses. I am more than halfway done with one book (Real Estate Appraisal) and have 2 more to go. I have to finish them all by the end of August. Some of the books and chapters are easy to get through and test on since I have experience, but some other ones are tough. I used to manage an office (recruit, train and retain agents), so I can use that as reference for a lot of things, but it's new territory when it comes to investing in office space, commercial real estate and guiding customers on weighing out their options when investing in real estate.



If I could have like 2 weeks of uninterrupted time to devote to these last books I know I would have them finished by then. It's hard to study with a 5 year old at home. I can't study in my office because other agents always want to talk to me or ask me questions. I can't study at a coffee shop because I get distracted with all the foot traffic and table conversations. LOL! Needless to say, my studying is going WAY slower than I want it to. I'm sure everyone around me is tired of me telling them I can't play because I'm studying. Hahaha! Oh well. Things will go back to normal once I complete these courses and take the state test.

No comments:

Post a Comment