Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Top Celebrity Sightings

No autographs, please...


Hollywood

Tommy Chong - Noticed him at a Chicago airport waiting for our flight to LAX. I pretended to read while trying to get a better look at him in the lounge. Then I walked by him in First Class while boarding the plane and gave him a nod and a grin, but inside I was squealing with delight.



Heidi Fleiss - AVN Awards in Vegas one year. Celebrities galore. But as I was walking towards Heidi, I froze in amazement. This was, afterall, the Madame herself.



Cyndi Lauper - After the Pride parade in SF one year, she gave a speech and had an after-party at Blake's on Telegraph in Berkeley. Danced with her and some fans, and brushed up against her peacoat. I was tempted to lick her coat, but didn't want my fanatacism to show.

Powered by Plinky

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me about the Cyndi Lauper meet. I didn't know about The Madame Heidi. Awesome

    ReplyDelete