Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can't fit into my normal clothes

This is the month that I wish could just be over with. I'm at 4 months now, and I just started showing. So when I wear my regular clothes, I look like one of those chicks that is trying desparately to squeeze into her jeans and ends up with all her fat being pushed to the top of her pants.

I get the "stares" now. The "stares", people. This is HORRIBLE. I just want to yell out, "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant, you bastard!" So, yeah, this is the month that I wish would just speed by so I can look like I'm obviously pregnant and not like I don't know how to dress in my size. Oh well, time to give in and go shopping. Weather is MUCH nicer now, so I can get away with wearing the cute summer tops and dresses.

This is what my kid should look like right about now:

Still looks alienish.

Work is going good. Showing houses to renters and buyer's everyday. Today and tomorrow are my day off. Tried not to set any appointments for this weekend since my kids are with their father, and I get the house to myself. I've been in bed all morning. But after this post, I gotta head out and donate a bunch of stuff to declutter this place.

Beautiful weather for the next few days. Yesterday was in the high 70s with a nice Delta breeze. Going to enjoy this weather as much as I possibly can :)

My daughter has her first Driver Training class on the road today. She was nervous, but I kept telling her she'd do fine and in order to get what she ulitimately wants, she needs to take this first step. I'm expecting a phone call from her with her experience shortly - haha!

I'm DYING for a glass of wine and some sushi. No, really, I am REALLY, TRULY dying here!!! Or an ice cold glass of Hef or Sam Adams. 5 more months to go.

6 comments:

  1. You'll get there! And I bet you're one of those women that actually looks good pregnant. Even if you don't feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think real estate sales are picking up? It's hard to tell where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure I messaged you a while back about this. You should have noticed pricing going up about 3-7% in your state. Metropolitan areas increase is much higher. We are supposed to have slow and steady growth for the next 5 years.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your last comment!!! I needed that encouragement to spill the proverbial beans!

    ReplyDelete